Over the Edge offers delicious homemade goodies – perfect brunch option before or after a ride! Our menu focuses on using local produce and suppliers.
- Our Adelia granola, chia pots and smoothies use Laura honey.
- Wirabara business – Nosh on garden goodies are pumping out homemade croissants which are made with love filled with local Booleroo smoked ham or nelsheby capers and a smoked salmon option with caramelised onion and cream cheese
- Artisan raisin bread and sourdough by Nosh on Garden Goodies is served with lashings of butter and local Taralee apricot or plum and port jam
- Our chocolate and raspberry brownie is to die for and people come far and wide to get a slice as well as the Adelia Gluten free brownies and blondies!
- Our coffee is a Guatamelan blend with chocolate notes
- We stock all types of milk from Milklab and serve bonsoy
- BAKED by Joseph and Ann Macarons
- We bar none Protein bars