- Todos Santos is located on the western side of the Baja peninsula just a short bike ride from the Pacific Ocean. Situated at the southern end of the peninsula, its 47 mi (76 km) to Cabo San Lucas and 51 miles (82 Km) to La Paz (finish line of the Baja 1000)
- Population: 5150 (2010)
- Coordinates: 23°26′55″N 110°13′24″W
- Average high in season temperatures- Dec 63-73F Jan 59-69F Feb 61-71F Mar 63-73F
- Average high in nicer shoulder season months- Nov 68-78F Apr 67-77F May 70-80F Jun 75-85F (Todos has a June Gloom just like SoCal but it makes June a surprisingly nice month of the year there
- Wet periods are August and September,
- July-October can and will be oppressively humid and there are lots of insects,, definitely not the good time of year to be there. Early July and end of October can be OK though
- On average, the warmest month is July, the coldest month is January.
- August is the wettest, January the driest.
- The average annual rainfall is 6.7 Inches
- By Car: Todos Santos is 981 miles driving from San Diego, about 20 hours drive time.
- By Air: Direct flights to Los Cabos from (some seasonally):
- Austin, Baltimore, Calgary, Chicago, Dallas / Fort Worth, Denver, Houston. Los Angeles, Mexico City, Newark, Oakland, Orange County / Santa Ana. Phoenix, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, Vancouver
- Airport Shuttle: Mario Surf School offers airport and local transportation services.
- Car Rental:
- The desert and the ocean collide in a cerebral explosion of awesomeness. Singletrack weaving through giant Cardon cactus, rocky cliffs and canyons, all set below 7000 ft high mountains. The ride finishes with cold a cerveza and delicious tacos. There is not much better
- Riding Season:
- Shoulders: April, May, June & very late October, November
- Prime Time: December, January, February, March
- “Off” season: July, August, September, Early October
- Miles: Kilometers:
- Beginner: X%, Intermediate, X%, Advanced X%
- Trailforks Link
- Fat Biking on the Beach!
Recommended / Prefered Equipment:
- Full Suspension: 120mm front and rear travel 29er (currently, we will build bigger more technical trails : )
- Tire: Maxxis High Roller. Ardent/Continental Mountain King ii X King
- Front travel: 120mm
- Gearing: 1x or 2x Front with 10,11,12 rear gears
- Surfing: Todos Santos is an excellent place to surf! Check out Mario Surf School for more details
- Whale Watching
- Adult Beverages