The goal at Over The Edge is to provide stoke to everyone that walks through the door- this starts with our staff.
Here are positions that we offer:
Part time or full time mechanic. We are a locally owned and fast paced bike shop, known for exceptional service and sharing the mountain bike stoke. If keeping bikes expertly running is your passion and you’d like to work with an awesome team, please send your resume. Looking for like minded people that love to work hard and play harder.
- Bike shop and Mechanic experience a must.
- Be familiar with disc brake bleeds and suspension overhauls.
- Technical knowledge of the newest bike components and trends.
- Strong customer service skills, attention to detail, motivated self starter.
- Works well with others, open minded.
- Be able to work weekends.
- Basic computer skills
- Friendly and sociable – we are in a heavy tourist town that requires talking to many riders from out of town. Must like talking to people!
- Love mountain bikes and sharing the stoke with others.
Part or full time retail sales position. We are a young and growing store so expect to wear multiple hats with basic bicycle repairs, cleaning, merchandising, etc. Being in a destination mountain bike town, we are looking for someone who is outgoing, excited, and cares about helping people make the most of their visit to ride Tahoe. Depending on experience this could be entry level or something more.
- Have an outgoing personality, enjoy talking to new people
- Love the outdoors and sharing the experience
- Be comfortable with maps and trails
- Be confident using a computer, email, social media, & Microsoft Office
- Have sales or customer service experience
- Basic bike riding and product knowledge would be a plus, but not
- necessarily required; we’d be happy to train the right person!
Coffee Barista and Beer Tap Operator:
Part or Full Time position. We are coffee snobs in this store and the quality of the drink is absolutely crucial. This position requires patience, attention to detail, and the desire to find the perfect flavor. Resources available to train for the lesser experienced. As coffee hour begins to overlap into beer hour you will need to pull shots and frosty pints!
- Must be 18 years or older
- Strong love for coffee and espresso
- Attention to detail
- Confident with time management and multi-tasking
- Experienced preferred
- Professional offsite training offered
Amazing views, good conversation, and fresh air! That’s the life of a South Tahoe shuttle driver. This is a part time position offers the ability to meet great people and also make their day. Our shuttle service runs on the hour every hour and runs to various spots around the Lake Tahoe Basin
- 25 years old and up with clean driving record
- Valid CA drivers license
- Able to pass drug test and physical required for proper licenses endorsement
- Enjoy having conversations with passengners
- Be courteous and respectful to other drivers and humans
- Comfortable with maps and trails
- Be patient with occasional Sunday morning traffic
FOR ANY AND ALL INQUIRES, SEND RESUME TO email@example.com or call the shop @ 530-600-3633