So you want to come and live the dream, riding and working in beautiful Sedona AZ?
We did too and that is what we are here to do. Over The Edge is founded on the idea of being much more than a bike shop to its customers, community and workers. We are a gathering place for locals. We offer the best mechanical service and the best selection of parts. We offer good advice to people traveling from out of town and do all we can to make sure that people on vacation have as good of a time here as we do. Best of all we love riding bikes! With the trail network the way it is we are able to ride during lunch breaks and before work. If you are interested in working in a premier destination bike shop with others that share the passion for mountain biking then look no further, we are always looking to add talented people to our team. Please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Over The Edge in Sedona is looking to hire a part time or full time mechanic. We are a locally owned and fast paced bike shop, known for exceptional service and sharing the mountain bike stoke. If keeping bikes expertly running is your passion and you’d like to work with an awesome team, please send your resume. Looking for like minded people that love to work hard and play harder. What better place than Sedona Arizona with hundreds of miles of singletrack right in our backyard!
- Bike shop and Mechanic experience a must.
- Be familiar with disc brake bleeds and suspension overhauls.
- Technical knowledge of the newest bike components and trends.
- Strong customer service skills, attention to detail, motivated self starter.
- Works well with others, open minded.
- Be able to work weekends.
- Basic computer skills
- Friendly and sociable – we are in a heavy tourist town that requires talking to many riders from out of town. Must like talking to people!
- Love mountain bikes and sharing the stoke with others.
Competitive compensation, based on experience, year-round work.
Please send inquiries and resumes to [email protected]tesports.com
Over The Edge in Sedona, AZ is searching for an outgoing cycling enthusiast to join our team. This is a retail sales position, but being a young and growing store expect to wear multiple hats with basic bicycle repairs, cleaning, merchandising, etc. Being in a destination mountain bike town, we are looking for someone who is outgoing, excited, and cares about helping people make the most of their visit to ride Sedona. Depending on experience this could be entry level or something more.
- Have an outgoing personality, enjoy talking to new people
- Love the outdoors and sharing the experience
- Be comfortable with maps and trails
- Be confident using a computer, email, social media, & Microsoft Office
- Have direct sales experience
- Basic bike riding and product knowledge would be a plus, but not
necessarily required; we’d be happy to train the right person!