The Sedona Real Suites:
- Mountain Biker friendly, clean spacious rooms, close to some of Sedona’s best trails, complimentary deluxe hot/cold breakfast bar, fast wifi, bike wash station, fire pit and bbq’s.
- 15% off discount… just use the magic word “OTE” when booking online or by phone at (928) 282-1414
- The Sedona Real was home to SRAM’s 2013 media camp!
Sedona Courtyard by Marriott:
- Experience….. the first new-build hotel Sedona has seen in 10 years! The new Courtyard by Marriott Sedona is backed up right to the magnificent Red Rock Mountains and mountain biking heaven! Offering amazing views from our hotel courtyard and many of our rooms, the hotel also offers nearby access to many trails that will take you into the majesty of Sedona. In addition to our great location, the new state-of-the-art hotel has the only Roof Top Deck in Sedona, with a 360-degree breathtaking view. The Bistro is your destination for a great breakfast, or drinks and dinner during the evening. Or perhaps you prefer to use our complimentary shuttle to transport you to local restaurants, bars, shops and galleries? Plus our outdoor pool and hot tub will help you stay refreshed and energized. Your stay at Courtyard is sure to be more comfortable, productive and enjoyable than ever before.
Other options we like:
- Sedona Springs Resort – (928) 204-3400 – Close to the trails! Starts at $125/night
- Baby Quail Inn – (928) 282-2835 – mention Over the Edge for 10% discount!
- Best Western Plus – (800) 292-6344 – Adobe Jack trail out the back door!
- Sugar Loaf Lodge – (928) 282-9451 – cheap and across street from shop!
Our favorite camping area is located in West Sedona, about 7 miles from our shop and only a mile from some of our favorite singletrack trails in the Boynton Pass area. Maps to all of the campsites listed are available in the store.
- Primitive camping! There are no bathrooms, no water, no trash cans or tables, and campfires are prohibited! Pack out what you pack in!
- Directions: Head west on Hwy 89A, turn right on Dry Creek Rd, left on Boynton Pass Rd and another left at the stop sign to stay on Boynton Pass Rd. Boynton Pass Rd soon turns into dirt, keep going! Make a Left at the next intersection, Forest Road 525, then look to your right after making the turn to find our favorite spot.
- Coconino Dispersed Camping Info / Locations
Food (Our Favorites)
- Heartline Cafe – an eclectic under-the-radar cozy restaurant, good simple food done very very well. A local’s favorite and right across the street from our Shop.
- Java Love Cafe – Sedona’s best coffee! Right down the street.
- Oak Creek Brewery – local on-site brewery taproom, hole in the wall awesome location with a great enclosed patio atmosphere. live music almost every night. Just a short pedal from the shop!
- Oak Creek Brewery & Grill – This is the full-on restaurant version of the taproom. Beautiful restaurant in the Tlaquepaque art village. All their great micro-brews & tasty craft burgers, a high-end pub and highly worth it.
- Picazzo’s Pizza – organic Italian kitchen, unique ingredients, best pizza in town
- Pisa Lisa – A great local spot for some of the best pie in the land. Great selection of beers and inspired wood fired pizzas.
- Tortas Del Fuego — Right across from the shop this place is a local favorite. Authentic, fresh Mexican food.